Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IVR interactive voice response Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any IVR interactive voice response related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IVR interactive voice response specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IVR interactive voice response Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IVR interactive voice response improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How to deal with IVR interactive voice response Changes?
- What one word do we want to own in the minds of our customers, employees, and partners?
- Do we say no to customers for no reason?
- Who is On the Team?
- Are there any specific expectations or concerns about the IVR interactive voice response team, IVR interactive voice response itself?
- How much contingency will be available in the budget?
- What actually has to improve and by how much?
- Is it economical; do we have the time and money?
- What are the success criteria that will indicate that IVR interactive voice response objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
- Does the IVR interactive voice response performance meet the customer’s requirements?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IVR interactive voice response book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your IVR interactive voice response self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IVR interactive voice response Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IVR interactive voice response areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IVR interactive voice response Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IVR interactive voice response projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IVR interactive voice response Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 IVR interactive voice response project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the primary and secondary schedule tools defined?
- Network Diagram: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this IVR interactive voice response project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Has a structured approach been used to break work effort into manageable components (WBS)?
- Initiating Process Group: What will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
- Project Schedule: To what degree is do you feel the entire team was committed to the IVR interactive voice response project schedule?
- Requirements Documentation: Does the system provide the functions which best support the customers needs?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree do members articulate the goals beyond the team membership?
- Activity Attributes: Can you re-assign any activities to another resource to resolve an over-allocation?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the assigned IVR interactive voice response project manager a PMP (Certified IVR interactive voice response project manager) and experienced?
- Risk Management Plan: Financial risk: Can the organization afford to undertake the IVR interactive voice response project?
Step-by-step and complete IVR interactive voice response Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IVR interactive voice response project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IVR interactive voice response project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IVR interactive voice response project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IVR interactive voice response project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IVR interactive voice response project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IVR interactive voice response project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IVR interactive voice response project with this in-depth IVR interactive voice response Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IVR interactive voice response projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IVR interactive voice response and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IVR interactive voice response investments work better.
This IVR interactive voice response All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.