Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Learning cycle Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Learning cycle related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Learning cycle specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Learning cycle Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 936 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Learning cycle improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 936 standard requirements:
- Were the planned controls in place?
- You may have created your customer policies at a time when you lacked resources, technology wasn’t up-to-snuff, or low service levels were the industry norm. Have those circumstances changed?
- Who controls the risk?
- When conducting a business process reengineering study, what should we look for when trying to identify business processes to change?
- What situation(s) led to this Learning cycle Self Assessment?
- Do we effectively measure and reward individual and team performance?
- How do you keep key subject matter experts in the loop?
- In the case of a Learning cycle project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Learning cycle project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. Can we track that any Learning cycle project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
- Are we relevant? Will we be relevant five years from now? Ten?
- What is the total cost related to deploying Learning cycle, including any consulting or professional services?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Learning cycle book in PDF containing 936 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Learning cycle self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Learning cycle Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Learning cycle areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Learning cycle Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Learning cycle projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Learning cycle Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Learning cycle project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What risks does the organization have if the Learning cycle projects fail to meet deadline?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the Learning cycle project have quality set of schedule BOEs?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the assigned Learning cycle project manager a PMP (Certified Learning cycle project manager) and experienced?
- WBS Dictionary: Appropriate work authorization documents which subdivide the contractual effort and responsibilities, within functional organizations?
- Procurement Audit: When you set social or environmental conditions for the performance of the contract, were these compatible with the law and was adequate information given to the candidates?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Which resource planning tool provides information on resource responsibility and accountability?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree can the team measure progress against specific goals?
- WBS Dictionary: Changes in the nature of the overhead requirements?
- Change Management Plan: What method and medium would you use to announce a message?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization manage training and evaluate its effectiveness?
Step-by-step and complete Learning cycle Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Learning cycle project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Learning cycle project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Learning cycle project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Learning cycle project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Learning cycle project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Learning cycle project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Learning cycle project with this in-depth Learning cycle Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Learning cycle projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Learning cycle and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Learning cycle investments work better.
This Learning cycle All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.