Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Early adopter Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Early adopter related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Early adopter specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Early adopter Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Early adopter improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- According to research by MIT and IBM, top-performing companies are three times more likely than lower performers to be sophisticated users of analytics. These early adopters of workforce analytics simply outperform. Organizations at the highest levels of talent analytics practice, including the adoption of workforce analytics, have 8% higher sales growth, 24% higher net operating income growth, and 58% higher sales per employee. How can you achieve similar business results?
- Do those selected for the Early adopter team have a good general understanding of what Early adopter is all about?
- How likely is the current Early adopter plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
- Who are the early adopters in your organization who can help you drive the initiative?
- Is Early adopter dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
- Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Early adopter?
- Have all non-recommended alternatives been analyzed in sufficient detail?
- Who are your most critical personas, or early adopters?
- Did my employees make progress today?
- What do we want to improve?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Early adopter book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Early adopter self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Early adopter Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Early adopter areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Early adopter Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Early adopter projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Early adopter Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Early adopter project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Who will be impacted (both positively and negatively) as a result of or during the execution of this Early adopter project?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Can it be enlarged by drawing people from other areas of the organization?
- WBS Dictionary: Are retroactive changes to BCWS and BCWP prohibited except for correction of errors or for normal accounting adjustments?
- Procurement Audit: Were the performance conditions under the contract comprehensive and unambiguous?
- Cost Baseline: Have all approved changes to the Early adopter project requirement been identified and impact on the performance, cost, and schedule baselines documented?
- Change Request: Has the change been highlighted and documented in the CSCI?
- Risk Register: How often will the Risk Management Plan and Risk Register be formally reviewed, and by whom?
- Quality Management Plan: Is staff trained on the software technologies that are being used on the Early adopter project?
- Change Request: Does the schedule include Early adopter project management time and change request analysis time?
- Quality Management Plan: How are new requirements or changes to requirements identified?
Step-by-step and complete Early adopter Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Early adopter project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Early adopter project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Early adopter project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Early adopter project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Early adopter project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Early adopter project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Early adopter project with this in-depth Early adopter Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Early adopter projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Early adopter and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Early adopter investments work better.
This Early adopter All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.