Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Performance fabrics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Performance fabrics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Performance fabrics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Performance fabrics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Performance fabrics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Which criteria are used to determine which projects are going to be pursued or discarded?
- Do we know what we need to know about this topic?
- Will it solve real problems?
- How do we focus on what is right -not who is right?
- Is the Performance fabrics organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
- How do we maintain Performance fabrics’s Integrity?
- Are roles and responsibilities formally defined?
- How do we keep improving Performance fabrics?
- When a Performance fabrics manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
- What is our competitive advantage?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Performance fabrics book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Performance fabrics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Performance fabrics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Performance fabrics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Performance fabrics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Performance fabrics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Performance fabrics Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Performance fabrics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: What is involved in Performance fabrics project scope management, and why is good Performance fabrics project scope management so important on information technology Performance fabrics projects?
- Procurement Audit: Is a cost/benefit analysis, a cost/effectiveness or a financial analysis considering life-cycle costs performed and is the funding of the procurement guaranteed?
- Initiating Process Group: Realistic – Are the desired results expressed in a way that the team will be motivated and believe that the required level of involvement will be obtained?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are you meeting your customers expectations consistently?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How do you work together to improve teaching and learning?
- Cost Management Plan: Is documentation created for communication with the suppliers and Vendors?
- WBS Dictionary: Are management actions taken to reduce indirect costs when there are significant adverse variances?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be the likely political environment during the life of the Performance fabrics project?
- Activity List: The WBS is developed as part of a Joint Planning session. But how do you know that youve done this right?
- Cost Management Plan: Are procurement deliverables arriving on time and to specification?
Step-by-step and complete Performance fabrics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Performance fabrics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Performance fabrics project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Performance fabrics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Performance fabrics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Performance fabrics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Performance fabrics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Performance fabrics project with this in-depth Performance fabrics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Performance fabrics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Performance fabrics and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Performance fabrics investments work better.
This Performance fabrics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.