Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SAP Arena Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SAP Arena related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SAP Arena specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SAP Arena Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 672 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SAP Arena improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 672 standard requirements:
- Which customers can’t participate in our market because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
- Can we add value to the current SAP Arena decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
- What should we stop doing?
- How will we insure seamless interoperability of SAP Arena moving forward?
- Are improvement team members fully trained on SAP Arena?
- Which customers cant participate in our SAP Arena domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
- Is there a transfer of ownership and knowledge to process owner and process team tasked with the responsibilities.
- If we weren’t already in this business, would we enter it today? And if not, what are we going to do about it?
- What did we miss in the interview for the worst hire we ever made?
- Are there SAP Arena problems defined?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SAP Arena book in PDF containing 672 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your SAP Arena self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SAP Arena Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SAP Arena areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SAP Arena Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SAP Arena projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SAP Arena Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 SAP Arena project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Was the estimated contract value based on realistic and updated prices?
- Change Management Plan: Is there a support model for this application and are the details available for distribution?
- Variance Analysis: Does the scheduling system identify in a timely manner the status of work?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What proven methodologies and standards will be used to ensure that materials, products, processes and services are fit for their purpose?
- Project Scope Statement: Have you been able to thoroughly document the SAP Arena projects assumptions and constraints?
- Schedule Management Plan: List all schedule constraints here. Must the SAP Arena project be complete by a specified date?
- Procurement Audit: Are periodic audits made of disbursement activities?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree are the team’s goals and objectives clear, simple, and measurable?
- Scope Management Plan: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure SAP Arena project success?
- Lessons Learned: Is the lesson based on actual SAP Arena project experience rather than on independent research?
Step-by-step and complete SAP Arena Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SAP Arena project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SAP Arena project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SAP Arena project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SAP Arena project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SAP Arena project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SAP Arena project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SAP Arena project with this in-depth SAP Arena Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SAP Arena projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SAP Arena and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SAP Arena investments work better.
This SAP Arena All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.