Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Qubole Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Qubole related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Qubole specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Qubole Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 651 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Qubole improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 651 standard requirements:
- The approach of traditional Qubole works for detail complexity but is focused on a systematic approach rather than an understanding of the nature of systems themselves. what approach will permit us to deal with the kind of unpredictable emergent behaviors that dynamic complexity can introduce?
- At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Qubole is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
- Think about some of the processes you undertake within your organization. which do you own?
- How will we build a 100-year startup?
- What are the compelling stakeholder reasons for embarking on Qubole?
- Do you have an implicit bias for capital investments over people investments?
- Will there be any necessary staff changes (redundancies or new hires)?
- Is a response plan established and deployed?
- Schedule Development, Feasibility Analysis, Qubole Management, Project Closings, Technique: Using the Critical Path Method
- Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Qubole?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Qubole book in PDF containing 651 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Qubole self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Qubole Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Qubole areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Qubole Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Qubole projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Qubole Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Qubole project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: To what extent and in what ways are the Qubole project contributing to progress towards organizational reform?
- Initiating Process Group: Are you properly tracking the progress of the Qubole project and communicating the status to stakeholders?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree will new and supplemental skills be introduced as the need is recognized?
- Procurement Audit: Where the organization engaged an expert, was the contract awarded in compliance with procurement regulations?
- Team Operating Agreement: Must your members collaborate successfully to complete Qubole projects?
- Project Scope Statement: Will the QA related information be reported regularly as part of the Status Reporting mechanisms?
- Risk Management Plan: Does the Qubole project team have experience with the technology to be implemented?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do team members agree with the goals, their relative importance, and the ways in which their achievement will be measured?
- Initiating Process Group: Based on your Qubole project communication management plan, what worked well?
- Source Selection Criteria: How are clarifications and communications appropriately used?
Step-by-step and complete Qubole Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Qubole project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Qubole project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Qubole project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Qubole project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Qubole project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Qubole project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Qubole project with this in-depth Qubole Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Qubole projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Qubole and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Qubole investments work better.
This Qubole All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.