What is involved in Assistive technology
Find out what the related areas are that Assistive technology connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Assistive technology thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Assistive technology journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Assistive technology leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Assistive technology related domains to cover and 139 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Assistive technology, Speech generating device, Web accessibility, Artificial lung, Disability Living Allowance, Autism spectrum, Disability and poverty, Medical Subject Headings, Special school, Disability studies, Universal access to education, Freak show, Ontario Disability Support Program, Refreshable braille display, Disability in the media, Educational software, Physical therapy, Disability and sexuality, Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities, Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health, Individualized Education Program, ICD-9-CM Volume 3, Design for All, Wearable technology, Congenital disorder, Assistive domotics, New York City Marathon, Driver rehabilitation, Disability rights movement, Fragile X syndrome, Technology and society, Hearing aid, Umbrella term, Activities of daily living, Screen reader, Video magnifier, Apple VoiceOver, Medical model of disability, Current Procedural Terminology, Nervous systems, Disability art, Special needs, Society for Disability Studies, Personal Care Assistant, Disability-adjusted life year, Patient lift, Assistive listening device, Home automation, Paralympic Games, Hearing aids, National Diet Library, GPS for the visually impaired, Assistive technology, Learning disability, Assistive eating devices, Services for mental disorders, Disabled students allowance:
Assistive technology Critical Criteria:
Focus on Assistive technology goals and describe the risks of Assistive technology sustainability.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Assistive technology project?
– How do we manage Assistive technology Knowledge Management (KM)?
– What threat is Assistive technology addressing?
Speech generating device Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Speech generating device failures and find out what it really means.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Assistive technology processes?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Assistive technology?
– Why should we adopt a Assistive technology framework?
Web accessibility Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Web accessibility results and catalog Web accessibility activities.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Assistive technology in a volatile global economy?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Assistive technology project manager?
– What is the source of the strategies for Assistive technology strengthening and reform?
Artificial lung Critical Criteria:
Infer Artificial lung risks and test out new things.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Assistive technology?
– What are the usability implications of Assistive technology actions?
– Are we Assessing Assistive technology and Risk?
Disability Living Allowance Critical Criteria:
Depict Disability Living Allowance risks and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Disability Living Allowance is getting what it needs.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Assistive technology processes?
– How do we go about Comparing Assistive technology approaches/solutions?
– Why is Assistive technology important for you now?
Autism spectrum Critical Criteria:
Reason over Autism spectrum governance and pioneer acquisition of Autism spectrum systems.
Disability and poverty Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Disability and poverty results and create a map for yourself.
– How do we know that any Assistive technology analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– How will you measure your Assistive technology effectiveness?
Medical Subject Headings Critical Criteria:
Consult on Medical Subject Headings strategies and find out.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Assistive technology activities?
– How much does Assistive technology help?
– How to Secure Assistive technology?
Special school Critical Criteria:
Match Special school tactics and improve Special school service perception.
– How do we Improve Assistive technology service perception, and satisfaction?
– Are there recognized Assistive technology problems?
– Is the scope of Assistive technology defined?
Disability studies Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Disability studies results and budget for Disability studies challenges.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Assistive technology ?
– How do we measure improved Assistive technology service perception, and satisfaction?
Universal access to education Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Universal access to education risks and interpret which customers can’t participate in Universal access to education because they lack skills.
– Is the Assistive technology organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– What is the purpose of Assistive technology in relation to the mission?
Freak show Critical Criteria:
Gauge Freak show engagements and probe Freak show strategic alliances.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Assistive technology information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– How can the value of Assistive technology be defined?
Ontario Disability Support Program Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Ontario Disability Support Program results and assess what counts with Ontario Disability Support Program that we are not counting.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Assistive technology leaders?
Refreshable braille display Critical Criteria:
Focus on Refreshable braille display leadership and improve Refreshable braille display service perception.
– Does the Assistive technology task fit the clients priorities?
Disability in the media Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Disability in the media leadership and arbitrate Disability in the media techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Assistive technology? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– How important is Assistive technology to the user organizations mission?
– What will drive Assistive technology change?
Educational software Critical Criteria:
Generalize Educational software failures and tour deciding if Educational software progress is made.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Assistive technology models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Will Assistive technology have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Assistive technology requirements in detail?
Physical therapy Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Physical therapy visions and improve Physical therapy service perception.
– Does Assistive technology systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Assistive technology?
– What about Assistive technology Analysis of results?
Disability and sexuality Critical Criteria:
Chat re Disability and sexuality tasks and find the essential reading for Disability and sexuality researchers.
– When a Assistive technology manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– What are our Assistive technology Processes?
Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Critical Criteria:
Jump start Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities decisions and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities projects.
– In the case of a Assistive technology project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Assistive technology project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Assistive technology project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– How do we Identify specific Assistive technology investment and emerging trends?
Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 Critical Criteria:
Design Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 strategies and sort Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 activities.
– Do we monitor the Assistive technology decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– To what extent does management recognize Assistive technology as a tool to increase the results?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Assistive technology?
International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health Critical Criteria:
Huddle over International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health strategies and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health results.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Assistive technology objectives?
Individualized Education Program Critical Criteria:
Devise Individualized Education Program management and gather Individualized Education Program models .
– What vendors make products that address the Assistive technology needs?
ICD-9-CM Volume 3 Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on ICD-9-CM Volume 3 tactics and question.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Assistive technology is underway?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Assistive technology delivery for example is new software needed?
Design for All Critical Criteria:
Infer Design for All visions and integrate design thinking in Design for All innovation.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Assistive technology experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Assistive technology moving forward?
– Is there any existing Assistive technology governance structure?
Wearable technology Critical Criteria:
Align Wearable technology failures and spearhead techniques for implementing Wearable technology.
– Is Assistive technology dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Congenital disorder Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Congenital disorder decisions and explain and analyze the challenges of Congenital disorder.
– Do we have past Assistive technology Successes?
Assistive domotics Critical Criteria:
Debate over Assistive domotics decisions and research ways can we become the Assistive domotics company that would put us out of business.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Assistive technology into the services that we provide?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Assistive technology values?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Assistive technology project?
New York City Marathon Critical Criteria:
Rank New York City Marathon projects and change contexts.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Assistive technology processes of our organization?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Assistive technology effort?
– Are accountability and ownership for Assistive technology clearly defined?
Driver rehabilitation Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Driver rehabilitation failures and overcome Driver rehabilitation skills and management ineffectiveness.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Assistive technology strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
Disability rights movement Critical Criteria:
See the value of Disability rights movement failures and gather practices for scaling Disability rights movement.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Assistive technology products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Assistive technology that make it risky?
Fragile X syndrome Critical Criteria:
Check Fragile X syndrome governance and find the ideas you already have.
– Does Assistive technology include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– How likely is the current Assistive technology plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
Technology and society Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Technology and society decisions and stake your claim.
– How do we Lead with Assistive technology in Mind?
Hearing aid Critical Criteria:
Consider Hearing aid governance and explain and analyze the challenges of Hearing aid.
– Will Assistive technology deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Umbrella term Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Umbrella term decisions and adopt an insight outlook.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Assistive technology process?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Assistive technology activities?
Activities of daily living Critical Criteria:
Mine Activities of daily living adoptions and improve Activities of daily living service perception.
– In a project to restructure Assistive technology outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
Screen reader Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Screen reader planning and give examples utilizing a core of simple Screen reader skills.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Assistive technology agendas for the next 3 years?
– Can we do Assistive technology without complex (expensive) analysis?
– How can you measure Assistive technology in a systematic way?
Video magnifier Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Video magnifier planning and correct better engagement with Video magnifier results.
– Can we add value to the current Assistive technology decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
Apple VoiceOver Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Apple VoiceOver visions and summarize a clear Apple VoiceOver focus.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Assistive technology with what users do day-to-day?
Medical model of disability Critical Criteria:
Face Medical model of disability leadership and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Medical model of disability projects.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Assistive technology? There might be some that are less obvious?
– Is a Assistive technology Team Work effort in place?
Current Procedural Terminology Critical Criteria:
Guide Current Procedural Terminology decisions and find out what it really means.
– What are the disruptive Assistive technology technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Assistive technology move?
Nervous systems Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Nervous systems results and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Nervous systems results.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Assistive technology services/products?
– Do those selected for the Assistive technology team have a good general understanding of what Assistive technology is all about?
Disability art Critical Criteria:
Confer over Disability art planning and oversee implementation of Disability art.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Assistive technology project?
Special needs Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Special needs governance and explore and align the progress in Special needs.
Society for Disability Studies Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Society for Disability Studies failures and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Society for Disability Studies.
Personal Care Assistant Critical Criteria:
Add value to Personal Care Assistant failures and customize techniques for implementing Personal Care Assistant controls.
– Think about the people you identified for your Assistive technology project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Is Assistive technology Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
Disability-adjusted life year Critical Criteria:
Grasp Disability-adjusted life year results and tour deciding if Disability-adjusted life year progress is made.
– Is there a Assistive technology Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
Patient lift Critical Criteria:
Merge Patient lift engagements and find out.
– Does Assistive technology analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Assistive listening device Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Assistive listening device strategies and handle a jump-start course to Assistive listening device.
– What is our formula for success in Assistive technology ?
Home automation Critical Criteria:
Refer to Home automation decisions and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Home automation is getting what it needs.
– Which customers cant participate in our Assistive technology domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Have all basic functions of Assistive technology been defined?
Paralympic Games Critical Criteria:
Chat re Paralympic Games results and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Paralympic Games is getting what it needs.
Hearing aids Critical Criteria:
Judge Hearing aids issues and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Hearing aids.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Assistive technology workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Who sets the Assistive technology standards?
National Diet Library Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on National Diet Library decisions and create National Diet Library explanations for all managers.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Assistive technology is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
GPS for the visually impaired Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for GPS for the visually impaired planning and give examples utilizing a core of simple GPS for the visually impaired skills.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Assistive technology process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Assistive technology process available?
– What are the short and long-term Assistive technology goals?
Assistive technology Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Assistive technology visions and innovate what needs to be done with Assistive technology.
– Are there Assistive technology Models?
Learning disability Critical Criteria:
Depict Learning disability tactics and look at it backwards.
Assistive eating devices Critical Criteria:
Value Assistive eating devices adoptions and plan concise Assistive eating devices education.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Assistive technology, including any consulting or professional services?
– How will you know that the Assistive technology project has been successful?
Services for mental disorders Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Services for mental disorders tasks and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Services for mental disorders projects.
– What are the business goals Assistive technology is aiming to achieve?
Disabled students allowance Critical Criteria:
Rank Disabled students allowance risks and get going.
– Among the Assistive technology product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Are assumptions made in Assistive technology stated explicitly?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Assistive technology Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Assistive technology External links:
Assistive Technology for Age-related Macular …
Missouri Assistive Technology
EnableMart | Assistive Technology
Web accessibility External links:
Web Accessibility – Chase
Web Accessibility Statement | Food and Nutrition Service
Web Accessibility – Welcome to IHOP
Artificial lung External links:
Artificial Lung – University of South Alabama Health System
Disability Living Allowance External links:
Disability Living Allowance (DLA) for Children – Sky Badger
Autism spectrum External links:
What Are the Types of Autism Spectrum Disorders?
What Is Autism Spectrum Disorder? – psychiatry.org
Disability and poverty External links:
InDepth: HEALTHCARE, Disability and Poverty – YouTube
OAPEN Library – Disability and Poverty : A Global Challenge
[PDF]Disability and Poverty – SAGE Pub
Medical Subject Headings External links:
Medical Subject Headings (MeSH) is a comprehensive controlled vocabulary for the purpose of indexing journal articles and books in the life sciences; it serves as a thesaurus that facilitates searching. Created and updated by the United States National Library of Medicine (NLM), it is used by the MEDLINE/PubMed article database and …
Medical Subject Headings (MeSH) | HealthData.gov
Medical Subject Headings | NCBO BioPortal
Special school External links:
St. Michael Special School – Home | Facebook
Oaklands School | Special School, City of Edinburgh Council.
Special School District
Disability studies External links:
Center for Community Inclusion and Disability Studies
Shippensburg University – Disability Studies
Universal access to education External links:
Universal Access to Education by on Prezi
Freak show External links:
Freak Show | Fandango
Ontario Disability Support Program External links:
Our Ontario Disability Support Program Services – …
Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP) – …
Refreshable braille display External links:
Focus 40 Blue Refreshable Braille display – nelowvision.com
Refreshable Braille Display and the iPad – YouTube
Disability in the media External links:
» Disability in the Media | Disability Blog | JJ’s List
Disability in the Media by Margaret Stephany on Prezi
Disability in the Media Essay – 560 Words – StudyMode
Educational software External links:
SuccessEd – An innovative educational software provider
MindPlay: Research-Based Educational Software for …
Hiyah.net – Free Educational Software for Children
Physical therapy External links:
Select Physical Therapy – Official Site
Physical Therapy Provider | BenchMark Rehab Partners
Disability and sexuality External links:
Disability and Sexuality: Knowledge, Attitudes, and …
Disability and Sexuality Rights Online Institute – Google+
Disability and Sexuality (SUB ITA) – Tom Shakespeare – …
Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 External links:
The Americans With Disabilities Act of 1990
AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT OF 1990, AS AMENDED – ada.gov
The Americans With Disabilities Act of 1990 – eeoc.gov
International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health External links:
International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health (ICF) is a classification of the health components of functioning and disability. ICF received approval from all 191 World Health Organization (WHO) member states on May 22, 2001, during the 54th World Health Assembly.
Individualized Education Program External links:
Individualized Education Program (IEP) | CDE
Archived: Guide to the Individualized Education Program
[PDF]INDIVIDUALIZED EDUCATION PROGRAM (IEP)
http://sde.ok.gov/sde/sites/ok.gov.sde/files/Form 7 IEP (web).pdf
ICD-9-CM Volume 3 External links:
2014 ICD-9-CM Volume 3 Codes
2015 ICD-9-CM Volume 3 Codes
Design for All External links:
Accessible U | Design for all people. All devices.
KAISON Malaysia – Design For All (Outlets and Contact …
[DOC]Design for All Foundation 2011 Awards
Wearable technology External links:
Wearable Technology from AT&T
Wearables: Wearable Technology and Devices – Fossil
Wearable Technology – T-Mobile
Congenital disorder External links:
Congenital disorder | pathology | Britannica.com
Assistive domotics External links:
Assistive Domotics – Home | Facebook
Assistive Domotics (@AssistiveD) | Twitter
New York City Marathon External links:
Register – TCS New York City Marathon 2018
Official TCS New York City Marathon Gear – New Balance
New York City Marathon | Competitor.com
Driver rehabilitation External links:
[PDF]DRIVER REHABILITATION SPECIALISTS*
[PDF]Organizations Providing Driver Rehabilitation …
Driving to Independence — Driver Rehabilitation …
Disability rights movement External links:
Reflecting on Dr. King and the Disability Rights Movement
Fragile X syndrome External links:
Fragile X Syndrome – WebMD
Fragile X Syndrome – Drugs.com
Fragile X Syndrome: Causes, Symptoms, and Diagnosis
Technology and society External links:
Amazon.com: Technology and Society: Building our Sociotechnical Future (Inside Technology) (9780262600736): Deborah G. Johnson, Jameson M. Wetmore: Books
Overview | Department of Technology and Society
Science, Technology and Society | College Park Scholars
Hearing aid External links:
Best Hearing Aid Reviews – Consumer Reports
Oticon Opn™ | Bluetooth Hearing Aid | Oticon
Hearing aid prices for devices in the premium category are between $2,450 and $3,100. We would be happy to discuss specific hearing aids and their prices during a phone consultation. Want to learn more about our Premium hearing aids? Try Premium hearing aids now Mid-range hearing aids. The cost of hearing aids for mid-range devices …
Umbrella term External links:
7 Umbrella term Synonyms – Other Words for Umbrella term
What is UMBRELLA TERM? What does UMBRELLA TERM …
Activities of daily living External links:
Activities of Daily Living – ADL Definition | Investopedia
6 Activities of Daily Living Checklist – Comfort Home Care
Screen reader External links:
Screen Readers – Browse Results – American Foundation …
screen reader | ADA Title III
JAWS Screen Reader – Best in Class
Video magnifier External links:
RUBY 7 HD handheld video magnifier – Freedom Scientific
Looky 10 HD – 10″ Handheld Video Magnifier | Irie-AT
Electronic Video Magnifier Optelec Traveller HD – YouTube
Apple VoiceOver External links:
iPhone, iPad and Apple VoiceOver – YouTube
Introduction to Apple VoiceOver – YouTube
Medical model of disability External links:
[PDF]Independent Living and the Medical Model of Disability
Medical model of disability – Sample Essays
Current Procedural Terminology External links:
[PDF][A]Current Procedural Terminology (CPT ) …
CPT – Current Procedural Terminology Codes Lookup …
CPT® (Current Procedural Terminology) | American …
Nervous systems External links:
The Somatic and Autonomic Nervous Systems – Bethopedia
Disability art External links:
dacphome.org – Disability Art and Culture Project
Studio C | Calgary | SPARK Disability Art Festival
SPARK Disability Art Festival – Home | Facebook
Special needs External links:
GPS tracker device for kids with special needs. Order Now!
Special Needs Plans | UPMC Medicare Special Needs Plans
SNAP – Special Needs Adoption Program
Society for Disability Studies External links:
Society for Disability Studies – Join us
Society for Disability Studies
What is Disability Studies? – Society for Disability Studies
Personal Care Assistant External links:
Personal Care Assistant (PCA) Job Description | A …
Personal Care Assistant (PCA) Certification – Minnesota.gov
Personal Care Assistant Job Description | Snagajob
Disability-adjusted life year External links:
Disability-Adjusted Life Year – Physiopedia
Patient lift External links:
Hoyer Slings | Patient Lift Slings | Patient Slings | SpinLife
Patient Lift & Hoist Sling Store | Hoyer Lift Slings
Buy Hoyer Hydraulic Patient Lift on Amazon.com FREE SHIPPING on qualified orders
Assistive listening device External links:
Sennheiser Set 860 assistive listening device – YouTube
ATAC of DRNJ : Assistive Listening Devices
Portable Assistive Listening Device FAQ
Home automation External links:
Universal Remote Control – URC Smart Home Automation
Momentum Home Automation – Official Site
Vivint Support: Home Automation, Home Security and …
Paralympic Games External links:
2024 Olympic and Paralympic Games – Assembly Internet
Paralympic Games – YouTube
Paralympic Games History, Overview, Committee – IOC
Hearing aids External links:
Digital Hearing Aids Online | Audicus
Affordable, Highly Rated Hearing Aids | hi HealthInnovations
Hearing Aids & Ear Care Financing | CareCredit
National Diet Library External links:
National Diet Library | library, Tokyo, Japan | Britannica.com
Free Data Service | National Diet Library
Floor Plan | National Diet Library
GPS for the visually impaired External links:
Brainovi is GPS for the Visually Impaired | Medgadget
GPS for the visually impaired | Projects
GPS for the visually impaired – WOW.com
Assistive technology External links:
Assistive Technology of Ohio
Assistive Technology for Age-related Macular …
EnableMart | Assistive Technology
Learning disability External links:
Adult Learning Disability Assessment Process
Dyslexia & Language-Based Learning Disability School …
Services for mental disorders External links:
Race, Ethnicity, and the Use of Services for Mental Disorders
Scale up services for mental disorders: a call for action.
Disabled students allowance External links:
Disabled Students Allowance (DSA)