What is involved in Predictive Analytics
Find out what the related areas are that Predictive Analytics connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Predictive Analytics thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Predictive Analytics journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Predictive Analytics leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Predictive Analytics related domains to cover and 179 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Predictive Analytics, Binary logit model, Neural network, Linear regression, Internal Revenue Service, Criminal Reduction utilizing Statistical History, Probabilistic risk assessment, Radial basis function, Unsupervised learning, SPSS Modeler, Autoregressive integrated moving average, Alpine Data Labs, Decision tree learning, Revolution Analytics, Supervised learning, Machine learning, Predixion Software, Credit history, KXEN Inc., Oracle Corporation, Prescriptive analytics, Wald test, Stock market, Feed forward, Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, Non-parametric statistics, Pharmaceutical company, Customer attrition, Project risk management, Linear regression model, Business record, Customer retention, Capacity planning, Control theory, Apache Mahout, Cost per order, Delphi method, Identity theft, Credit card fraud, Sigmoid function, Customer relationship management, Data mining, Customer satisfaction, Multilayer perceptron, Disease surveillance, Speech recognition, Ordinary least squares, Logit model, Customer acquisition management, Customer lifecycle management, Survival analysis, Pervasive Software, Predictive Analytics Framework, Sensor network, Autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity, Medical diagnostics, Neural Designer:
Predictive Analytics Critical Criteria:
Investigate Predictive Analytics results and gather practices for scaling Predictive Analytics.
– What are the key elements of your Predictive Analytics performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– How do we ensure that implementations of Predictive Analytics products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– What are direct examples that show predictive analytics to be highly reliable?
– How do we Improve Predictive Analytics service perception, and satisfaction?
Binary logit model Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Binary logit model planning and report on developing an effective Binary logit model strategy.
– Among the Predictive Analytics product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Predictive Analytics processes of our organization?
Neural network Critical Criteria:
Probe Neural network tasks and learn.
– Think about the people you identified for your Predictive Analytics project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Have all basic functions of Predictive Analytics been defined?
– How can we improve Predictive Analytics?
Linear regression Critical Criteria:
Understand Linear regression quality and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Linear regression information.
– Is Supporting Predictive Analytics documentation required?
– Why is Predictive Analytics important for you now?
Internal Revenue Service Critical Criteria:
Look at Internal Revenue Service leadership and gather practices for scaling Internal Revenue Service.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Predictive Analytics process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Predictive Analytics process available?
– what is the best design framework for Predictive Analytics organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Can we do Predictive Analytics without complex (expensive) analysis?
Criminal Reduction utilizing Statistical History Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Criminal Reduction utilizing Statistical History tasks and separate what are the business goals Criminal Reduction utilizing Statistical History is aiming to achieve.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Predictive Analytics project manager?
– Are accountability and ownership for Predictive Analytics clearly defined?
– Are we Assessing Predictive Analytics and Risk?
Probabilistic risk assessment Critical Criteria:
Nurse Probabilistic risk assessment governance and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Probabilistic risk assessment services.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Predictive Analytics study?
– How will you know that the Predictive Analytics project has been successful?
– Do we all define Predictive Analytics in the same way?
Radial basis function Critical Criteria:
Recall Radial basis function failures and oversee Radial basis function management by competencies.
– What vendors make products that address the Predictive Analytics needs?
– Who sets the Predictive Analytics standards?
– What is our Predictive Analytics Strategy?
Unsupervised learning Critical Criteria:
Think about Unsupervised learning goals and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Unsupervised learning.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Predictive Analytics strengthening and reform actually originate?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Predictive Analytics moving forward?
– What is the purpose of Predictive Analytics in relation to the mission?
SPSS Modeler Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate SPSS Modeler adoptions and point out SPSS Modeler tensions in leadership.
– Do those selected for the Predictive Analytics team have a good general understanding of what Predictive Analytics is all about?
– Is the scope of Predictive Analytics defined?
Autoregressive integrated moving average Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Autoregressive integrated moving average strategies and correct Autoregressive integrated moving average management by competencies.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Predictive Analytics project?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Predictive Analytics leaders?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Predictive Analytics requirements in detail?
Alpine Data Labs Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Alpine Data Labs quality and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Alpine Data Labs projects.
– Does Predictive Analytics systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– What is our formula for success in Predictive Analytics ?
Decision tree learning Critical Criteria:
Administer Decision tree learning leadership and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Decision tree learning services.
– Which Predictive Analytics goals are the most important?
– How can you measure Predictive Analytics in a systematic way?
Revolution Analytics Critical Criteria:
Sort Revolution Analytics failures and pioneer acquisition of Revolution Analytics systems.
– For your Predictive Analytics project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
Supervised learning Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Supervised learning goals and grade techniques for implementing Supervised learning controls.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Predictive Analytics project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Predictive Analytics strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Who needs to know about Predictive Analytics ?
Machine learning Critical Criteria:
Face Machine learning outcomes and explore and align the progress in Machine learning.
– What are the long-term implications of other disruptive technologies (e.g., machine learning, robotics, data analytics) converging with blockchain development?
– What management system can we use to leverage the Predictive Analytics experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– How important is Predictive Analytics to the user organizations mission?
– How to Secure Predictive Analytics?
Predixion Software Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Predixion Software outcomes and work towards be a leading Predixion Software expert.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Predictive Analytics delivery for example is new software needed?
– Who will provide the final approval of Predictive Analytics deliverables?
Credit history Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Credit history quality and devise Credit history key steps.
– What will drive Predictive Analytics change?
– What about Predictive Analytics Analysis of results?
– What are current Predictive Analytics Paradigms?
KXEN Inc. Critical Criteria:
Systematize KXEN Inc. issues and separate what are the business goals KXEN Inc. is aiming to achieve.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Predictive Analytics project?
– Are there Predictive Analytics problems defined?
Oracle Corporation Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Oracle Corporation planning and look in other fields.
– Does Predictive Analytics include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Predictive Analytics into the services that we provide?
– Does Predictive Analytics analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Prescriptive analytics Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Prescriptive analytics tactics and observe effective Prescriptive analytics.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Predictive Analytics agendas for the next 3 years?
– Does Predictive Analytics appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Wald test Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Wald test tactics and secure Wald test creativity.
– Is there a Predictive Analytics Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– How to deal with Predictive Analytics Changes?
Stock market Critical Criteria:
Own Stock market outcomes and observe effective Stock market.
– Is the Predictive Analytics organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– Are assumptions made in Predictive Analytics stated explicitly?
Feed forward Critical Criteria:
Scan Feed forward outcomes and probe Feed forward strategic alliances.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Predictive Analytics processes?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Predictive Analytics activities?
Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis Critical Criteria:
Think about Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis management and change contexts.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Predictive Analytics?
– Does our organization need more Predictive Analytics education?
Non-parametric statistics Critical Criteria:
Test Non-parametric statistics outcomes and report on setting up Non-parametric statistics without losing ground.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Predictive Analytics processes?
– What threat is Predictive Analytics addressing?
– Are there Predictive Analytics Models?
Pharmaceutical company Critical Criteria:
Confer over Pharmaceutical company projects and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Pharmaceutical company information.
Customer attrition Critical Criteria:
Participate in Customer attrition issues and transcribe Customer attrition as tomorrows backbone for success.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Predictive Analytics leader?
– What is the source of the strategies for Predictive Analytics strengthening and reform?
– What are our Predictive Analytics Processes?
Project risk management Critical Criteria:
Nurse Project risk management outcomes and innovate what needs to be done with Project risk management.
– What are the Key enablers to make this Predictive Analytics move?
– What can we expect from project Risk Management plans?
Linear regression model Critical Criteria:
Chat re Linear regression model projects and give examples utilizing a core of simple Linear regression model skills.
– How likely is the current Predictive Analytics plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
Business record Critical Criteria:
Start Business record results and document what potential Business record megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– What business actions correspond to the deletion of the data and is it considered part of a business record?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Predictive Analytics?
Customer retention Critical Criteria:
Recall Customer retention issues and balance specific methods for improving Customer retention results.
– In a project to restructure Predictive Analytics outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– How do we maintain Predictive Analyticss Integrity?
Capacity planning Critical Criteria:
Guard Capacity planning planning and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Capacity planning.
– What are some strategies for capacity planning for big data processing and cloud computing?
– How do we go about Comparing Predictive Analytics approaches/solutions?
– How can the value of Predictive Analytics be defined?
Control theory Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Control theory engagements and correct better engagement with Control theory results.
– In the case of a Predictive Analytics project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Predictive Analytics project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Predictive Analytics project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– How do we know that any Predictive Analytics analysis is complete and comprehensive?
Apache Mahout Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Apache Mahout adoptions and balance specific methods for improving Apache Mahout results.
– When a Predictive Analytics manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Cost per order Critical Criteria:
Devise Cost per order issues and prioritize challenges of Cost per order.
Delphi method Critical Criteria:
Start Delphi method engagements and learn.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Predictive Analytics process?
– Why are Predictive Analytics skills important?
Identity theft Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Identity theft engagements and ask what if.
– Identity theft could also be an inside job. Employees at big companies that host e-mail services have physical access to e-mail accounts. How do you know nobodys reading it?
– How can you negotiate Predictive Analytics successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– How do we manage Predictive Analytics Knowledge Management (KM)?
Credit card fraud Critical Criteria:
Meet over Credit card fraud tasks and drive action.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Predictive Analytics, including any consulting or professional services?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Predictive Analytics processes?
Sigmoid function Critical Criteria:
Chart Sigmoid function issues and pay attention to the small things.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Predictive Analytics opportunities costing us money?
– What are the business goals Predictive Analytics is aiming to achieve?
Customer relationship management Critical Criteria:
Adapt Customer relationship management issues and work towards be a leading Customer relationship management expert.
– Support – how can we drive support for using the escalation processes for service, support and billing issues?
– What platforms are you unable to measure accurately, or able to provide only limited measurements from?
– Are there any call deflection user stories implemented already in the existing exchange/CRM system?
– What IT infrastructure do we have and what do we need to support the future organization needs?
– Is the Customer Satisfaction Process something which you think can be automated via an IVR?
– Can you make product suggestions based on the customers order or purchase history?
– What is the ideal IT architecture for implementing a social CRM SCRM strategy?
– How have you defined R.O.I. from a social media perspective in the past?
– Do you follow-up with your customers after their order has been filled?
– What is the network quality, including speed and dropped packets?
– Are the application host process shut-down options acceptable?
– What storage quotas should be applied to each mailbox?
– How much data is the right amount of data to collect?
– What is the products current release level/version?
– Is there an IVR abandon rate; if so, what is it?
– What is your live agent queue abandon rate?
– How long should e-mail messages be stored?
– How do you structure your account teams?
– Can metadata be loaded?
– Is CRM Worth It?
Data mining Critical Criteria:
Debate over Data mining tasks and oversee Data mining requirements.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Predictive Analytics?
– Do you see the need to clarify copyright aspects of the data-driven innovation (e.g. with respect to technologies such as text and data mining)?
– What types of transactional activities and data mining are being used and where do we see the greatest potential benefits?
– What is the difference between Data Analytics Data Analysis Data Mining and Data Science?
– What is the difference between business intelligence business analytics and data mining?
– Is business intelligence set to play a key role in the future of Human Resources?
– Do Predictive Analytics rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– What programs do we have to teach data mining?
Customer satisfaction Critical Criteria:
Map Customer satisfaction results and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Customer satisfaction projects.
– Do we Make sure to ask about our vendors customer satisfaction rating and references in our particular industry. If the vendor does not know its own rating, it may be a red flag that youre dealing with a company that does not put Customer Service at the forefront. How would a company know what to improve if it had no idea what areas customers felt were lacking?
– What is the difference, if any, in customer satisfaction between the use and results of agile-driven software development methods and the use and results of plan-driven software development software development methods?
– How important are hard measurements that show return on investment compared to soft measurements that demonstrate customer satisfaction and public perception?
– Performance Standard: What should be the standards for completeness, reliability, accuracy, timeliness, customer satisfaction, quality and/or cost?
– Has it re-engineered or redesigned processes, and leveraged technologies to improve responsiveness, Customer Service and customer satisfaction?
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Predictive Analytics does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– How does the company manage the design and delivery of products and services that promise a high level of customer satisfaction?
– How does the firm measure and monitor client service and customer satisfaction?
– What employee characteristics drive customer satisfaction?
Multilayer perceptron Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Multilayer perceptron projects and look for lots of ideas.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Predictive Analytics process?
– What are the long-term Predictive Analytics goals?
Disease surveillance Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Disease surveillance goals and give examples utilizing a core of simple Disease surveillance skills.
Speech recognition Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Speech recognition visions and gather practices for scaling Speech recognition.
– What are internal and external Predictive Analytics relations?
Ordinary least squares Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Ordinary least squares tactics and reduce Ordinary least squares costs.
– Is maximizing Predictive Analytics protection the same as minimizing Predictive Analytics loss?
– What are our needs in relation to Predictive Analytics skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– What are the short and long-term Predictive Analytics goals?
Logit model Critical Criteria:
Own Logit model quality and change contexts.
– What are the barriers to increased Predictive Analytics production?
– How do we keep improving Predictive Analytics?
Customer acquisition management Critical Criteria:
Own Customer acquisition management engagements and perfect Customer acquisition management conflict management.
Customer lifecycle management Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Customer lifecycle management goals and explain and analyze the challenges of Customer lifecycle management.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Predictive Analytics strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– How much does Predictive Analytics help?
Survival analysis Critical Criteria:
Audit Survival analysis projects and acquire concise Survival analysis education.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Predictive Analytics product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Predictive Analytics objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– To what extent does management recognize Predictive Analytics as a tool to increase the results?
Pervasive Software Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Pervasive Software adoptions and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Pervasive Software.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Predictive Analytics project?
Predictive Analytics Framework Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Predictive Analytics Framework results and shift your focus.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Predictive Analytics with what users do day-to-day?
– Think of your Predictive Analytics project. what are the main functions?
Sensor network Critical Criteria:
Mix Sensor network outcomes and summarize a clear Sensor network focus.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Predictive Analytics. How do we gain traction?
– How will the service discovery platforms that will be needed to deploy sensor networks impact the overall governance of the iot?
– How is the value delivered by Predictive Analytics being measured?
– Does our wireless sensor network scale?
Autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity Critical Criteria:
Model after Autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity strategies and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity.
Medical diagnostics Critical Criteria:
Scan Medical diagnostics adoptions and raise human resource and employment practices for Medical diagnostics.
Neural Designer Critical Criteria:
Drive Neural Designer leadership and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Neural Designer projects.
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Predictive Analytics Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Predictive Analytics External links:
What is predictive analytics? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Customer Analytics & Predictive Analytics Tools for …
Strategic Location Management & Predictive Analytics | …
Binary logit model External links:
Why do we use the binary logit model? – Quora
Binary Logit model of women’s participation in labour force
Neural network External links:
What is the VGG neural network? – Quora
Neural Network Console
An On-device Deep Neural Network for Face Detection – …
Linear regression External links:
5.3 – The Multiple Linear Regression Model | STAT 501
Excel Tutorial on Linear Regression – Clemson University
Linear Regression in Excel – YouTube
Internal Revenue Service External links:
[PDF]Department of the Treasury–Internal Revenue Service …
Internal Revenue Service News
Probabilistic risk assessment External links:
NRC: Probabilistic Risk Assessment (PRA)
[PPT]Introduction to Probabilistic Risk Assessment with …
https://www.nspe.org/sites/default/files/NSPE Cassini July 2015.pptx
Radial basis function External links:
What is a radial basis function? – Quora
[PDF]Radial Basis Function (RBF) Neural Networks
[PDF]The Radial Basis Function Kernel – pages.cs.wisc.edu
Unsupervised learning External links:
Unsupervised Learning in Python – DataCamp
Supervised & Unsupervised Learning – YouTube
Unsupervised Learning – MATLAB & Simulink – MathWorks
SPSS Modeler External links:
IBM SPSS Modeler
Regression analysis of construction data with IBM SPSS Modeler
IBM SPSS Modeler 16.0 Documentation – United States
Autoregressive integrated moving average External links:
Autoregressive Integrated moving average (ARIMA) – YouTube
[PDF]Autoregressive integrated moving average
Alpine Data Labs External links:
Alpine Data Labs | Crunchbase
Alpine Data Labs Executives, Organizational Chart, …
Decision tree learning External links:
Decision Tree Learning | Statistics | Applied Mathematics
Decision tree learning – PDF Drive
Revolution Analytics External links:
10 Revolution Analytics reviews. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees.
Revolution Analytics · GitHub
“Revolution Analytics” on Revolvy.com
Supervised learning External links:
1. Supervised learning — scikit-learn 0.19.1 documentation
Supervised Learning in R: Regression – DataCamp
Machine learning External links:
Endpoint Protection – Machine Learning Security | …
DataRobot – Automated Machine Learning for Predictive …
Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Studio
Predixion Software External links:
Predixion Software – Home | Facebook
Predixion Software – YouTube
Credit history External links:
Employment Credit History Report | TransUnion
Build Credit History By Paying Your Rent On Time
Credit Cards For Bad Credit & No Credit History | Quizzle
KXEN Inc. External links:
KXEN Inc. – YouTube
Developer(s): KXEN Inc.
http://Stable release: 5.1 / May 2009
Oracle Corporation External links:
ORCL Key Statistics | Oracle Corporation Stock – Yahoo
Oracle Corporation Common Stock (ORCL) – nasdaq.com
Oracle Corporation – ORCL – Stock Price Today – Zacks
Prescriptive analytics External links:
Prescriptive analytics – ccjdigital.com
Healthcare Prescriptive Analytics – Cedar Gate …
Prescriptive Analytics | IBM Analytics
Wald test External links:
Wald test – Statlect
Stock market External links:
Stock Market Today
Stock market today: News, data and summary – MSN Money
Stock Market – Investopedia
Feed forward External links:
Cascade, Feed Forward and Boiler Level Control – Control Guru
Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis External links:
amyotrophic lateral sclerosis – MedicineNet
Pharmaceutical company External links:
Pharmaceutical company – ScienceDaily
Pharmaceutical Company Directory – Drugs.com
Project risk management External links:
[PDF]Project Risk Management Guide
Project Risk Management | Management Concepts
[PDF]Project Risk Management Handbook: A Scalable …
Linear regression model External links:
[PDF]Introduction to Building a Linear Regression Model – …
5.3 – The Multiple Linear Regression Model | STAT 501
Business record External links:
State of Oregon: Business Management – Business Record …
Business Record Retention Times & Schedules | Shred …
Business Record – Official Site
Customer retention External links:
What is Customer Retention? Definition and Metrics – …
Customer Retention Department | Verizon Community
How to Calculate Customer Retention | Evergage
Control theory External links:
Social control theory Flashcards | Quizlet
Gate control theory of pain – ScienceDaily
Apache Mahout External links:
Skill Pages – Apache Mahout | Dice.com
Apache Mahout (Mountain View, CA) | Meetup
Introduction to Apache Mahout | Edureka – YouTube
Cost per order External links:
[PDF]Table 5 Average Cost per Order January 1 Through …
Retail KPIs: Processing Cost per Order – Brightpearl
What is Cost Per Order? – Define Cost Per Order
Delphi method External links:
Delphi method – Everything2.com
Delphi Method – Investopedia
The Delphi method. (Book, 1969) [WorldCat.org]
Identity theft External links:
[PDF]Form 14039 Identity Theft Affidavit
Land Title: Identity Theft
Credit card fraud External links:
How Do Banks Handle Credit Card Fraud? | Chron.com
Debit / Credit Card Fraud – FindLaw
Sigmoid function External links:
Logistic Regression: Why sigmoid function? – Quora
sigmoid function – About Learning
Customer relationship management External links:
Oracle – Siebel Customer Relationship Management
Customer Relationship Management
Data mining External links:
Nebraska Oil and Gas Conservation Commission – GIS Data Mining
What is Data Mining in Healthcare?
Data Mining | Coursera
Customer satisfaction External links:
Academy Sports + Outdoors Customer Satisfaction …
Big Lots! Customer Satisfaction Survey
Wawa Customer Satisfaction Survey – Welcome
Disease surveillance External links:
North Carolina Electronic Disease Surveillance System
Infectious Disease Surveillance – SD Dept. of Health
Epidemiology and Disease Surveillance Unit – Homepage
Speech recognition External links:
Amazon Transcribe – Automatic Speech Recognition – AWS
Speech API – Speech Recognition | Google Cloud Platform
Dictate text using Speech Recognition – Windows Help
Ordinary least squares External links:
[PDF]Ordinary least squares estimation and time series data
Logit model External links:
8.4 – The Proportional-Odds Cumulative Logit Model | …
Multinomial logit model | Logical Intuitions
glm – Fractional logit model in R – Stack Overflow
Customer acquisition management External links:
DIGITAL CUSTOMER ACQUISITION MANAGEMENT | …
Customer lifecycle management External links:
Complete Customer Lifecycle Management – STARTEK
customer lifecycle management Archives – Insights
Survival analysis External links:
Kaplan-Meier survival analysis – MedCalc
[PDF]Lecture 15 Introduction to Survival Analysis
Survival Analysis with Stata – IDRE Stats
Pervasive Software External links:
Pervasive Software – Data Integrator – YouTube
PVSW Analysis & News – Pervasive Software Inc. | Seeking …
Predictive Analytics Framework External links:
AWS Marketplace: Predictive Analytics Framework
Sensor network External links:
Wireless Sensor Network Standards for Real-Time …
Wireless Sensor Network Monitoring and Notification Software
Wireless Sensor Network – KieranTimberlake
Autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity External links:
Autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity and …
Autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity – YouTube
Medical diagnostics External links:
Medical Diagnostics Products – PTS Diagnostics
On-Site Medical Diagnostics & Testing Services | BHN
Medical Diagnostics Tests Reinvented | NOWDiagnostics
Neural Designer External links:
AWS Marketplace: Neural Designer
Neural Designer | Advanced analytics software
Examples | Neural Designer