What is involved in Financial management
Find out what the related areas are that Financial management connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Financial management thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Financial Management Applications SaaS journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Financial Management Applications SaaS leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Financial management related domains to cover and 277 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Financial management, Marginal revenue, Financial market, Business model, Corporate crime, Power management, Personal finance, Product life-cycle management, Operations management, Management information system, Advisory board, Records management, Organizational engineering, Problem management, Venture capital, Business process, Conflict management, Communications management, Board of directors, Process management, Cash flow, Capital structure, Business statistics, Human resource management, Limited liability company, Production budget, Organizational structure, Business plan, International economics, Incident management, Asset management, Insolvency law, Capital budgeting, Commercial law, Planned economy, Change management, Operations management for services, Technology management, Marketing management, Sales management, Strategic management, Financial management for IT services, System administrator, Business intelligence, Enterprise resource planning, Investment fund, Commercial bank, Resource management, Corporate law, Financial life management, Supervisory board, Financial planner, Marginal cost, International finance, Organizational architecture, Distributed management, Corporate finance, Office management, International trade law, Consumer behaviour, Audit committee, Marketing research, Mixed economy, Product management, Environmental economics, Business ethics, Annual general meeting, Materials management, Security management, Crisis management, Network management:
Financial management Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Financial management failures and describe which business rules are needed as Financial management interface.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Financial management product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Does Financial management include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Financial management process?
Marginal revenue Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Marginal revenue failures and define what do we need to start doing with Marginal revenue.
– In the case of a Financial management project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Financial management project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Financial management project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Do those selected for the Financial management team have a good general understanding of what Financial management is all about?
Financial market Critical Criteria:
Confer re Financial market quality and catalog what business benefits will Financial market goals deliver if achieved.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Financial management into the services that we provide?
– What are our needs in relation to Financial management skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Financial management?
Business model Critical Criteria:
Explore Business model goals and perfect Business model conflict management.
– what is the best design framework for Financial management organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– How can we create a secure environment to protect our data, especially when new business models like cloud computing and mobility leave us with little control over it?
– How can we take rapid and informed action given the dramatic changes the IoT will make to our traditional business models?
– What applications will first become mainstream and under which business model will they operate?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Financial management with what users do day-to-day?
– How well does the product fit our current and planned business model(s)?
– What potential megatrends could make our business model obsolete?
Corporate crime Critical Criteria:
Shape Corporate crime decisions and question.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Financial management project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– How do we Identify specific Financial management investment and emerging trends?
Power management Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Power management risks and differentiate in coordinating Power management.
– For your Financial management project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– Will Financial management have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– How can you measure Financial management in a systematic way?
Personal finance Critical Criteria:
Align Personal finance tactics and improve Personal finance service perception.
– In a project to restructure Financial management outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– Is Financial management dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Financial management project?
Product life-cycle management Critical Criteria:
Group Product life-cycle management quality and intervene in Product life-cycle management processes and leadership.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Financial management process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Financial management process available?
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Financial management is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
Operations management Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Operations management tactics and triple focus on important concepts of Operations management relationship management.
– What are the most important capabilities we consider when evaluating asset and Service Management providers?
– Is there a Financial management Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– Do we have a high level of process automation connecting our asset and Service Management?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Financial management processes?
– Which Financial management goals are the most important?
– Do you have a single view into it Service Management?
– Is our company developing its Human Resources?
Management information system Critical Criteria:
Devise Management information system projects and devote time assessing Management information system and its risk.
– Does Financial management appropriately measure and monitor risk?
– What is Effective Financial management?
Advisory board Critical Criteria:
Model after Advisory board issues and devise Advisory board key steps.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Financial management workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Financial management?
– How can skill-level changes improve Financial management?
Records management Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Records management quality and customize techniques for implementing Records management controls.
– Have records center personnel received training on the records management aspects of the Quality Assurance program?
– To what extent does management recognize Financial management as a tool to increase the results?
– Who sets the Financial management standards?
Organizational engineering Critical Criteria:
Match Organizational engineering tactics and gather practices for scaling Organizational engineering.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Financial management, including any consulting or professional services?
Problem management Critical Criteria:
Start Problem management tactics and transcribe Problem management as tomorrows backbone for success.
– What are all of our Financial management domains and what do they do?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Financial management move?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Financial management Management?
– What is a key activity in problem management?
Venture capital Critical Criteria:
Examine Venture capital governance and oversee implementation of Venture capital.
– What is the purpose of Financial management in relation to the mission?
Business process Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Business process failures and secure Business process creativity.
– Has business process Cybersecurity has been included in continuity of operations plans for areas such as customer data, billing, etc.?
– Do you design data protection and privacy requirements into the development of your business processes and new systems?
– What finance, procurement and Human Resources business processes should be included in the scope of a erp solution?
– Do the functional areas need business process integration (e.g., order entl. billing, or Customer Service)?
– If we process purchase orders; what is the desired business process around supporting purchase orders?
– To satisfy customers and stakeholders, which internal business process must we excel in?
– How do clients contact client services with any questions about business processes?
– What are the relationships with other business processes and are these necessary?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Financial management effort?
– Do changes in business processes fall under the scope of Change Management?
– What business process supports the entry and validation of the data?
– What core business processes drive our industry and channel today?
– How will business process and behavioral change be managed?
– How does the solution handle core business processes?
– What are the long-term Financial management goals?
– What is the business process?
Conflict management Critical Criteria:
Review Conflict management engagements and transcribe Conflict management as tomorrows backbone for success.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Financial management goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– How do we Lead with Financial management in Mind?
Communications management Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Communications management quality and figure out ways to motivate other Communications management users.
– Is the Financial management organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
Board of directors Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Board of directors quality and forecast involvement of future Board of directors projects in development.
– Which customers cant participate in our Financial management domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Financial management?
– What key measures should we include in our annual report to our Board of Directors?
Process management Critical Criteria:
Sort Process management planning and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Process management is getting what it needs.
– What process management and improvement tools are we using PDSA/PDCA, ISO 9000, Lean, Balanced Scorecard, Six Sigma, something else?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Financial management process?
– What threat is Financial management addressing?
Cash flow Critical Criteria:
Consider Cash flow leadership and summarize a clear Cash flow focus.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Financial management strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Financial management services/products?
– If depreciation is an expense, why is it added back to an investments net income to compute the net cash flow from that investment?
– What are the major differences between cash flow analyses for an expansion project and those for a replacement project?
– Should analysts measure cash flows of capital budgeting projects from the viewpoint of the subsidiary or the parent?
– Include all projected income and all projected cash disbursements (payments) Hows your cash flow?
– Are earnings and cash flows sufficient to cover interest payments and some principal repayments?
– What is the appropriate treatment of recaptured NOWC in terms of computing terminal cash flows?
– What are the tax benefits of depreciation and how do they play into cash flow calculations?
– Why should the capital budgeting process use cash flows instead of accounting profits?
– What is the difference between conventional and unconventional cash flow patterns?
– Why should corporate managers consider only incremental, after-tax cash flows?
– Should financing costs be considered when measuring a projects cash flows?
– What are the cash flows from investing and financing activities?
– Should sunk costs be included when estimating cash flows?
– Which costs should be included in incremental cash flows?
– How would you describe a poor, or negative, cash flow?
– How do cash flow problems start?
Capital structure Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Capital structure outcomes and separate what are the business goals Capital structure is aiming to achieve.
– Do you contemplate any change in your capital structure or any substantial increase or decrease in equity capital?
– Among the Financial management product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– What percentage of the firms capital structure is debt?
Business statistics Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Business statistics projects and ask what if.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Financial management models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Why is Financial management important for you now?
– How can we improve Financial management?
Human resource management Critical Criteria:
Audit Human resource management strategies and maintain Human resource management for success.
– Do we monitor the Financial management decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– What business benefits will Financial management goals deliver if achieved?
Limited liability company Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Limited liability company adoptions and handle a jump-start course to Limited liability company.
– What are the short and long-term Financial management goals?
Production budget Critical Criteria:
Meet over Production budget goals and find out what it really means.
– Think about the people you identified for your Financial management project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Consider your own Financial management project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Is a Financial management Team Work effort in place?
Organizational structure Critical Criteria:
Define Organizational structure goals and get going.
– Another critical success factor is that appropriate governance needs to be in place. That is, is an appropriate organizational structure in place to manage the organization facing the cloud computing solution?
– Do you have a clearly defined organizational structure at organization level in order to sustain the risk management process?
– How will the existing culture and organizational structure be impacted by agile project management?
– How to manage workflows and projects, that are inherently distributed outside the organizational structure?
– What does a typical data warehouse and business intelligence organizational structure look like?
– What is the source of the strategies for Financial management strengthening and reform?
– Organizational structure for international business?
– What Organizational Structure is Required?
Business plan Critical Criteria:
Chart Business plan engagements and find answers.
– Its important to reach your customers. Every business, if wise, will have a promotion and advertising plan. You need to consider the image you want to project to your customers about your business. Will your business stand out because you are a proven a leader in the service or product industry by providing innovative services or products, or you provide customer confidence by providing high quality Customer Service?
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Financial management is underway?
– Have Business Plans with your Critical Preferred Vendors?
– Have all basic functions of Financial management been defined?
– Do you need to develop a Human Resources manual?
– How do you plan to address Customer Service?
– Do we offer Superior Customer Service?
International economics Critical Criteria:
Prioritize International economics management and finalize specific methods for International economics acceptance.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Financial management processes of our organization?
– Are we Assessing Financial management and Risk?
Incident management Critical Criteria:
Design Incident management issues and look at the big picture.
– Which processes other than incident management are involved in achieving a structural solution ?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Financial management ?
– In which cases can CMDB be usefull in incident management?
– What is a primary goal of incident management?
– Do we all define Financial management in the same way?
– Are there Financial management problems defined?
Asset management Critical Criteria:
Analyze Asset management leadership and research ways can we become the Asset management company that would put us out of business.
– Is an asset management process(es) in place to inventory and manage this new asset (investment) from a property management perspective, to provide Configuration Management support, and to monitor system performance?
– What are our key differences between ITAM IT asset management and ITSM IT service management?
– What processes do we have in place to harvest licenses from disposed hardware?
– What assets are being used with it (software, components)?
– What is our policy around the distribution of software?
– How do we determine who is entitled to what software?
– What happens with your retired or disposed of assets?
– How are employees affected by the cm process?
– What would it cost to replace our technology?
– How should a value be assigned to it?
– What are our Financial management Processes?
– Where in its life cycle is it?
– How about your mobile assets?
– What is it asset management ?
– Anything managed by it staff?
– Which assets need managing ?
– What is the configuration?
– How do we manage changes?
– What is an itam program?
– Who is using it?
Insolvency law Critical Criteria:
Use past Insolvency law leadership and question.
– Who will provide the final approval of Financial management deliverables?
Capital budgeting Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Capital budgeting engagements and interpret which customers can’t participate in Capital budgeting because they lack skills.
– Why should the risk associated with a project be considered when making a capital budgeting decision?
– How does the portfolio return compare to the returns of the individual stocks in the portfolio?
– Looking back, what kind of stock-price performance would you expect to see for this firm?
– In what way is the NPV consistent with the principle of shareholder wealth maximization?
– How can poor capital budgeting decisions produce negative effects to the firm?
– Understand what an NPV profile is, how it is used, and how it is constructed?
– If two investments have the same payback period, are they equally desirable?
– What actions should corporate managers take before implementing a project?
– How does a lock box-concentration banking system impact a firms float?
– What is the major disadvantage of the net present value method?
– How is the WACC used to make capital budgeting decisions?
– What are the three components of a firms credit policy?
– What is one break point that a firm always faces?
– What happens if the net cash flows are uneven?
– Do we need CAPM for capital budgeting?
– What techniques are used?
Commercial law Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Commercial law engagements and change contexts.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Financial management activities?
– What are the business goals Financial management is aiming to achieve?
Planned economy Critical Criteria:
Mine Planned economy governance and sort Planned economy activities.
Change management Critical Criteria:
Model after Change management leadership and separate what are the business goals Change management is aiming to achieve.
– The objective of Change Management is to ensure that standard methods and procedures are used, such that changes can be dealt with quickly, with the lowest possible impact on service quality. all changes should be traceable, in other words, one can answer the question, what changed? Do we do this?
– How should projects be phased to allow adequate time for Change Management and organizational acceptance of the selected technologies?
– What are some concrete ways to help executives understand the value of change management?
– Does your organization have a preferred organizational change management methodology?
– How effective is your organization with organizational change management?
– In what scenarios should change management systems be introduced?
– What change management practices does your organization employ?
– Are Organizational Change managements best practices (eg Kotter) applied?
– How pro-active is the Organizational Change Management Plan?
– When is Change Management used on a project at which level?
– When and how is Change Management used on a project?
– When is Change Management used on a project?
– What is the Change Management process?
Operations management for services Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Operations management for services visions and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Operations management for services projects.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Financial management study?
– Does our organization need more Financial management education?
– How is the value delivered by Financial management being measured?
Technology management Critical Criteria:
Debate over Technology management risks and work towards be a leading Technology management expert.
Marketing management Critical Criteria:
Map Marketing management decisions and probe Marketing management strategic alliances.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Financial management objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– What is our formula for success in Financial management ?
Sales management Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Sales management strategies and probe the present value of growth of Sales management.
– What are current Financial management Paradigms?
Strategic management Critical Criteria:
Group Strategic management projects and forecast involvement of future Strategic management projects in development.
– How can you negotiate Financial management successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– Why are Financial management skills important?
Financial management for IT services Critical Criteria:
Adapt Financial management for IT services decisions and report on the economics of relationships managing Financial management for IT services and constraints.
– How will you know that the Financial management project has been successful?
– Can we do Financial management without complex (expensive) analysis?
System administrator Critical Criteria:
Facilitate System administrator issues and tour deciding if System administrator progress is made.
– If the firewall runs on an individual host for which all users are not trusted system administrators, how vulnerable is it to tampering by a user logged into the operating system running on the protected hosts?
– What are the key elements of your Financial management performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Who is the System Administrator?
Business intelligence Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Business intelligence goals and change contexts.
– As we develop increasing numbers of predictive models, then we have to figure out how do you pick the targets, how do you optimize the models?
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Financial management does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Does the software provide fast query performance, either via its own fast in-memory software or by directly connecting to fast data stores?
– What information can be provided in regards to a sites usage and business intelligence usage within the intranet environment?
– Does your bi software work well with both centralized and decentralized data architectures and vendors?
– Does your software facilitate the setting of thresholds and provide alerts to users?
– What documentation is provided with the software / system and in what format?
– What are typical responsibilities of someone in the role of Business Analyst?
– What tools are there for publishing sharing and visualizing data online?
– What are the best UI frameworks for Business Intelligence Applications?
– Does your client support bi-directional functionality with mapping?
– Does your bi solution require weeks or months to deploy or change?
– How is Business Intelligence and Information Management related?
– What is your anticipated learning curve for Report Users?
– How would you broadly categorize the different BI tools?
– How does social media redefine business intelligence?
– Are there any on demand analytics tools in the cloud?
– How is Business Intelligence related to CRM?
– What level of training would you recommend?
Enterprise resource planning Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Enterprise resource planning visions and question.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Financial management project?
– What about Financial management Analysis of results?
Investment fund Critical Criteria:
Group Investment fund decisions and find out.
– Does Financial management analysis show the relationships among important Financial management factors?
– What investment funds will the project need and when?
– How would one define Financial management leadership?
Commercial bank Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Commercial bank decisions and give examples utilizing a core of simple Commercial bank skills.
Resource management Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Resource management projects and point out Resource management tensions in leadership.
– Imagine you work in the Human Resources department of a company considering a policy to protect its data on employees mobile devices. in advising on this policy, what rights should be considered?
– Can we reuse our existing resource management and configuration tools?
– How do we Improve Financial management service perception, and satisfaction?
– Why study Human Resources management (hrm)?
Corporate law Critical Criteria:
Depict Corporate law projects and drive action.
Financial life management Critical Criteria:
Map Financial life management governance and devote time assessing Financial life management and its risk.
– Think of your Financial management project. what are the main functions?
– How to Secure Financial management?
Supervisory board Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Supervisory board leadership and probe Supervisory board strategic alliances.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Financial management process?
Financial planner Critical Criteria:
Use past Financial planner tactics and attract Financial planner skills.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Financial management that make it risky?
Marginal cost Critical Criteria:
Judge Marginal cost tactics and customize techniques for implementing Marginal cost controls.
– Is Financial management Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– How do we manage Financial management Knowledge Management (KM)?
– What is our Financial management Strategy?
International finance Critical Criteria:
Shape International finance failures and be persistent.
– What are the disruptive Financial management technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– What vendors make products that address the Financial management needs?
– Is there any existing Financial management governance structure?
Organizational architecture Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Organizational architecture visions and arbitrate Organizational architecture techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
Distributed management Critical Criteria:
Adapt Distributed management failures and finalize the present value of growth of Distributed management.
– Do Financial management rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Corporate finance Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Corporate finance strategies and stake your claim.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Financial management project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Financial management project lifecycle?
Office management Critical Criteria:
Gauge Office management risks and point out improvements in Office management.
– Does the Financial management task fit the clients priorities?
International trade law Critical Criteria:
Incorporate International trade law goals and prioritize challenges of International trade law.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Financial management information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– How do we go about Comparing Financial management approaches/solutions?
Consumer behaviour Critical Criteria:
Deduce Consumer behaviour governance and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Consumer behaviour projects.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Financial management strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
Audit committee Critical Criteria:
Steer Audit committee failures and ask questions.
– Is there anyone on the board or audit committee with an it background?
Marketing research Critical Criteria:
Talk about Marketing research quality and find out.
– In what way(s) did marketing research help shape CRM?
– Do we have past Financial management Successes?
Mixed economy Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Mixed economy management and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Mixed economy projects.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Financial management? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Do the Financial management decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
Product management Critical Criteria:
Focus on Product management engagements and document what potential Product management megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– A vital question in new product management is: how should the business most effectively invest its research and development (r&d) and new product resources?
– In marketplace businesses what is the optimal relationship between product management Category Management and marketing?
– What is the optimal relationship between Product Management Category Management and Marketing?
– What are the a best practices for Agile SCRUM Product Management?
– Is Financial management Required?
Environmental economics Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Environmental economics outcomes and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Environmental economics.
Business ethics Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Business ethics decisions and correct Business ethics management by competencies.
Annual general meeting Critical Criteria:
Discuss Annual general meeting goals and raise human resource and employment practices for Annual general meeting.
Materials management Critical Criteria:
Consult on Materials management issues and get going.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Financial management moving forward?
Security management Critical Criteria:
Sort Security management risks and maintain Security management for success.
– If our security management product supports access control based on defined rules, what is the granularity of the rules supported: access control per user, group, or role?
– Has the organization established an enterprise-wide business continuity/disaster recovery program that is consistent with requirements, policy, and applicable guidelines?
– Does the service agreement have metrics for measuring performance and effectiveness of security management?
– So, how does security management manifest in cloud services?
– Are damage assessment and disaster recovery plans in place?
Crisis management Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Crisis management visions and be persistent.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Financial management forward?
– Is the crisis management team comprised of members from Human Resources?
Network management Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Network management risks and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Network management.
– Is maximizing Financial management protection the same as minimizing Financial management loss?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Financial Management Applications SaaS Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Financial management External links:
HFMA – Healthcare Financial Management Association
Financial Education | Financial Advice | Financial Management
Financial Management Services :: Home
Marginal revenue External links:
What is marginal revenue? definition and meaning
Financial market External links:
The Fed – Designated Financial Market Utilities
Notes From the Rabbit Hole, a unique financial market …
Business model External links:
Business Model Definition | Investopedia
OneTitle | business model
Business Model Templates for PowerPoint – …
Corporate crime External links:
Corporate crime | law | Britannica.com
Most Popular “Corporate Crime” Titles – IMDb
Corporate crime (Book, 1999) [WorldCat.org]
Power management External links:
Power Innovations International | Power Management …
Follow the Charge – power management solutions from Eaton
Lenovo Power Management Driver for Windows 10 (32 …
Personal finance External links:
Personal Finance Credit Union for CNY – Empower FCU
MONEY: Personal Finance News & Advice
Personal Finance – reddit
Operations management External links:
Operations management (Book, 2012) [WorldCat.org]
Management information system External links:
[PDF]Management Information System Implementation …
Management information system (Book, 2013) …
Pipeline Risk Management Information System (PRIMIS)
Advisory board External links:
iRound for Patient Experience | The Advisory Board Company
The Science Advisory Board – Home Page
Records management External links:
Title and Records Management | Loan Portfolio Servicing
Records Management Policy | Policies & Procedures
National Archives Records Management Information Page
Organizational engineering External links:
Phoenix Organizational Engineering Attorneys – Law …
Team Analysis – Organizational Engineering and …
[PDF]Organizational Engineering using Sociometric …
Problem management External links:
ITIL Problem Management | When “Incidents” are Problems
IBM What is a PMR (Problem Management Report)? – …
5-Step Problem Management with Kepner-Tregoe
Venture capital External links:
Healthcare Venture Capital | 7wire Ventures
Venture Capital – Mashable
the PVCA – Pittsburgh Venture Capital Association
Business process External links:
Business Process Management Jobs – CareerBuilder
Canon Business Process Services
Business Process Manager Job Description and Salary
Conflict management External links:
Conflict Management (eBook, 2016) [WorldCat.org]
Course 213: Conflict Management [1 day]
Conflict Management Essays – ManyEssays.com
Communications management External links:
[PDF]Communications Management Units
Communications management is the systematic planning, implementing, monitoring, and revision of all the channels of communication within an organization, and between organizations; it also includes the organization and dissemination of new communication directives connected with an organization, network, or communications technology.
Cass Communications Management – doxo
Board of directors External links:
MassDOT Board of Directors | Mass.gov
Federico F. Peña Biography – Board of Directors – Wells Fargo
The Role of the Board of Directors | Ag Decision Maker
Process management External links:
Emerson Process Management, Process Systems
HEFLO BPM | Business Process Management
IBM – Business process management – Case Foundation
Cash flow External links:
CashSage – Improve Business Cash Flow
Cash flow definition — AccountingTools
Investors Title (ITIC) Cash Flow – Investing.com
Capital structure External links:
[USC07] 15 USC 80a-60: Capital structure
Capital Structure Definition | Investopedia
title | Capital Structure | Correlation And Dependence
Business statistics External links:
Business Statistics key terms Flashcards | Quizlet
[PDF]Math 2345-Fall 2017 Business Statistics
DMR – Business Statistics and Fun Gadgets
Human resource management External links:
Sioux Empire Society for Human Resource Management
DHRM | Utah Department of Human Resource Management
Limited liability company External links:
Limited Liability Company Publications/Forms
Limited Liability Company – LLC – Investopedia
Production budget External links:
The Production Budget
Production Budget | Format | Example | Formula
Production budget — AccountingTools
Organizational structure External links:
Social Security Organizational Structure
Organizational Structure – Air Force Civil Engineer Center
FEMA Leadership Organizational Structure | FEMA.gov
Business plan External links:
How to Write a Business Plan for a Small Business: 14 …
Business Plan Outline
[PDF]Sample Business Plan Title Page |Cantonnewyork.us
International economics External links:
international economics Flashcards | Quizlet
BEA International Economics Accounts
Peterson Institute for International Economics – PIIE
Incident management External links:
Incident Management (IM) Working Group Job Titles | FEMA.gov
Enterprise Incident Management
IS-700.A: National Incident Management System (NIMS) …
Asset management External links:
Home | Deutsche Asset Management
AQR – Alternative Investments | Asset Management | AQR
BOK Financial Asset Management
Capital budgeting External links:
Capital budgeting (VHS tape, 2000) [WorldCat.org]
S.Goel Chpt 1 | Capital Budgeting | Internal Rate Of Return
Capital budgeting (eBook, 2015) [WorldCat.org]
Commercial law External links:
Title 24 Commercial Law – Fort Peck Tribal Courts
Text Book Commercial Law – AbeBooks
Commercial law (Book, 2016) [WorldCat.org]
Planned economy External links:
What is Planned Economy? definition and meaning
Planned economy | Define Planned economy at …
Planned economy Flashcards | Quizlet
Change management External links:
What is change management? – Definition from WhatIs.com
CDT Releases Organizational Change Management and …
DCCA Change Management
Technology management External links:
Share the Vision 2017 | UIUC Office of Technology Management
Sales management External links:
Sales management for small businesses – Intuit QuickBooks
Efficio – Media Sales Management – CRM, Yield, Proposal
Strategic management External links:
KM Strategic Management
Strategic Management – AbeBooks
Strategic management (Book, 1993) [WorldCat.org]
Financial management for IT services External links:
Financial Management for IT services by Ivan Flores on Prezi
System administrator External links:
System Administrator – Joink
Title System Administrator Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
System Administrator Jobs – Monster.com
Business intelligence External links:
Mortgage Business Intelligence Software :: Motivity Solutions
Business Intelligence & Analytics, BI Software – Birst
Enterprise resource planning External links:
What is ERP (Enterprise resource planning)? – NetSuite.com
Enterprise Resource Planning System | Hill International
Enterprise Resource Planning
Investment fund External links:
Dutchess Capital | Leading Global Investment Fund
Phyto Partners – Marijuana Investment Fund
Spirit of America Investment Fund, Inc. | Mutual Funds
Commercial bank External links:
Commercial Bank – Official Site
The Commercial Bank – Official Site
cbtn.com – Home › Commercial Bank
Resource management External links:
Human Resource Management – AbeBooks
Human Resource Management – TitleHR
Cultural and Environmental Resource Management | Thesis Titles
Corporate law External links:
KPPB LAW – Corporate Law Firm
Financial life management External links:
United Capital – Financial Life Management
Careers – Telemus Financial Life Management
Contact Us | Prosperian Financial Life Management
Supervisory board External links:
NCIO Agency Supervisory Board – Sign In Page
VMLIP Members’ Supervisory Board – vmlins.org
Directors, Audit & Supervisory Board Members – TDK
Financial planner External links:
Wealth Management | Financial Planner | Cleveland – …
RegentAtlantic – Financial planner and wealth …
Austin’s Financial Planner – Reap Financial
Marginal cost External links:
Why does the marginal cost curve slope upwards? – Quora
International finance External links:
International Finance Institute – Home | Facebook
The Fed – International Finance Discussion Papers (IFDP)
[PDF]Institute of International Finance (IIF)
Organizational architecture External links:
COSMIN Consulting Group An ORGANIZATIONAL ARCHITECTURE …
What Is Organizational Architecture? – Learn.org
Distributed management External links:
dmod.eu – Distributed Management of Data Laboratory …
CiteSeerX — Distributed management by delegation
Distributed Management – Internet Engineering Task Force
Corporate finance External links:
Corporate finance (Book, 2013) [WorldCat.org]
Corporate Finance Job Titles: What Do They Actually Mean?
Corporate Finance- Chapter 7 Flashcards | Quizlet
Office management External links:
Office Management – AbeBooks
Office Management – TitleHR
International trade law External links:
International Trade Law Resource Center | Bloomberg BNA
Jacobson Burton PLLC – International Trade Law
Consumer behaviour External links:
edward mcclymont – MARK217 CONSUMER BEHAVIOUR
Audit committee External links:
2017 Audit Committee Transparency Barometer | The …
Montana Legislature: Legislative Audit Committee
Audit Committee – Investopedia
Marketing research External links:
Peters Marketing Research, Inc.
CMI Marketing Research
Ask Survey Center | Marketing Research Specialists
Mixed economy External links:
Australia, a mixed economy (Book, 1979) [WorldCat.org]
[PPT]Mixed Economy – Finance in the Classroom
What is a mixed economy? definition and meaning
Product management External links:
Sequent Learning Networks – Product Management …
Leading the Product – A Product Management Conference
Master’s Degree in Drug Development & Product Management
Environmental economics External links:
E3 – Energy and Environmental Economics, Inc.
Environmental economics (Book, 2000) [WorldCat.org]
Environmental Economics – NERA
Business ethics External links:
Business Ethics (2017) – IMDb
Business Ethics 6th Edition – Berrett-Koehler Publishers
Business Ethics. (eBook, 2014) [WorldCat.org]
Annual general meeting External links:
2018 Annual General Meeting – U.S. Soccer
Materials management External links:
Tompkins County | Recycling and Materials Management
Materials Management Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Security management External links:
Endpoint Security Management Software and Solutions – Promisec
Personnel Security Management Office for Industry …
Security Management – Official Site
Crisis management External links:
AlertSense – Crisis Management and Collaboration Platform
Network management External links:
UNMS – Ubiquiti Network Management System
OSPINSIGHT – Fiber Optic Network Management
Network Management Products and Solutions – Cisco